Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The QAL is complete



I know it's been a while. I had a busy weekend and didn't finish my final block until today. Block 12 looks great. I love how the center looks like a circle. This block was a lot to cut out but very easy to paper piece and then compile. Here is how it looks:



I can't believe how fast this QAL went. I'm thinking cream fabric for sashing and then maybe some pieced borders to make it a little larger quilt. Definitely looking forward to finishing this up.



Next on deck is a Machine Quilting show and then the Block of the Month block. After that I need to get working on my RKSCQ. Oh and I also need to start working on torturing my students. In other words, I need to make my quizzes and start prepping for class. Busy next few weeks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment