Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WIP, still in my head

Well I'm still working on my Sparkle Punch quilt, it's going to be a while, I can tell. No big deal, right?

So in the mean time, I am thinking about a couple of special babies that will be born this year and they miraculously have the same color schemes for their nurseries. I'd really like to try a zig zag quilt, I just need to work on the dimensions in order to buy fabric. I also want to try something new and applique an animal, such as a giraffe onto each quilt. Totally excited for that.

Here's the color palate:

Kona: tangerine, mocha, papaya, lagoon and snow. The dots are from the Remix collection, gonna use that for the back.

I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Love the color palette..I'm trying to get motivated to cut out all the pieces of Swoon background that I'll need. Cutting is my least favorite part.

    ReplyDelete