Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm swimming in fabric...and projects

But first, a finished top!


Very excited this is done, it's by far the largest quilt top I've done. The colors and fabric choices are thrilling as well. I can't wait to get back to it. In the mean time...

I've been working on bee blocks and planning for bee hosting and my swap.

Here are the two blocks I made for my 99 modern blocks bees.

And here is the fabric for my month in June, "On the Plus Side." I'm going to use sand for the background, the colors (red, denim, peridot and curry) for the pluses and chocolate for sashing.


I also decided on making a New York Beauty block for the Modern She Made Swap. My partner is very agreeable and wasn't opposed to any of my suggestions. Here are the fabrics I chose. Now to choose a block!


Lastly, I need to get cracking on this Yo Gabba Gabba fabric for a present. I just haven't decided what I'm going to do with it yet.


I'm linking up!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

  1. The blue and orange star quilt is amazing, those stars really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blue and Orange quilt is fabulous - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. flipping heck your spakrle logic quilt is A-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sparkle quilt top is great!!! The points all look so sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm happy to pass on to you the Liebster Award! I've really enjoyed your blog.

    The award goes to my favorite five blogs with less than 200 followers. As a recipient, you have the option of passing it on to your favorite five blogs.

    You can see where you are featured here: http://fabricengineer.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-blog.html

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete