Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WIP, chugging along

Well my Sparkle Punch quilt top is half done. Still loving it.


Unfortunately, I just realized I have a ton of other stuff I have to get done. I'll probably finish this quilt top and then come back to it. I have several Bee blocks to do, a quilt for my goddaughter (her birthday is in a couple of weeks, eek!) and some pillowcases for the guild's charity project.

Not to mention Kona club is next Tuesday at my LQS so I really need to solidify plans for my bee hosting month (June) AND my swap. I just can't pass up the great deal on Kona solids!! I have been really good in terms of fabric buying, I haven't been to my LQS since the last club night in January. I shall feel no guilt!

Have you seen the new Fat Quarterly Shape Workshop book?? It's awesome! I am hoping to use some of the circle blocks for my swap.

I also picked up the new Denyse Schmidt book from the library. Going to peruse tonight, I'll letcha know about that later.

I'm linking up.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments: