Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WIP, I'M BACK

I've finally got some time to give my blog a little attention! With the start of school and crazy potty training, Wednesday's have been hectic and I've forgotten or just didn't have time to post. Ugh.

I've still had some sewing time thankfully! I've finished several bee blocks. Free piecing the "girlie" block was really fun despite being way out of my comfort zone.


 

I have also mailed out packages for my own month in one of my bees. Here is my test block. Can't for them to start arriving in the mail.


I also finished quilting both of my Star Wars quilts, they are ready for hand binding. I'm hoping to have posts about their finish in the near future. I did however, finish these pillowcases. Yay!



That's it for now! I'm linking up!


5 comments:

  1. The Flea Market block is just great....and I am in love with your Star Wars quilts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks! The pillowcases turned out nicely, now I'm wanting to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun Star Wars pillow cases. I see why he wants one! And love my block, thank you!

    ReplyDelete