Monday, March 12, 2012

Last Minute Gifts and a Monday Delight

I embroidered these onesies to go along with the hedgehog/porcupine quilt. I think they and the quilt were well received yesterday. Hopefully I'll get to see the quilt in the nursery and these on the baby, that would be awesome!



Again, I stalked the mailman, waiting for a package from Pink Castle Fabrics today. I've been waiting for some fat quarters of RK Essex Linen. Aren't these colors great? I'm going to try some Sashiko, Japanese embroidery, on these fabrics to make bookmarks.

And in that package was some Lechein Japanese floss. Love these colors too!


Lastly, I took a chance and bought a bundle of random solid fat quarters that she was having a sale on. I am more than pleased with this bundle.

Speaking of solids, the ladies in my local MQG got me all excited about this Fabric Club at Pink Chalk Fabrics. Not that it took much arm twisting, I don't have much of a stash so this will be a perfect way to build it up. The dream is to be able to go into my stash and pull out fabric to put together for a block or even a quilt on a whim! Now I have to do a lot of planning before I can create something.

Well less talk and more action, gotta get back to sewing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment