Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Second Zig Zag

Here's what I'm working on. This second zig zag quilt is for my SIL who's having a boy in June. Her shower is coming up so I'm hoping to be quilting and binding this weekend. First I have to embroider the eyes, nose and mouth. And finish the tail. (Sorry I couldn't figure out how to rotate this picture, ugh)


However....I skipped working on this today in order to take the boys to the park. We're having gorgeous weather today.

Can you believe he's gotten his top teeth first? Not to mention they didn't show up till he was 16 months old! He has one bottom tooth coming out the side of his gum instead of the top. Goof!


And here's the toddler pushing his brother! Lots of giggling today...until we left, then there was an epic meltdown. Think I'll need a glass of wine tonight after that one.

I'm linking up!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Another great-looking zig zag quilt, Rebecca! I love the giraffe! Claire got her top two teeth first too! Crazy kids. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete