Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WIP, LOTS OF PROGRESS

It's been a busy week and I've got good progress to show.

My Milwaukee quilt is almost finished. I have two more corners to bind and then it's ready to enter it into the Mod in Milwaukee contest. Sometimes I can't believe how fast I can crank out a quilt, I think this took me about two and a half weeks. I'm feeling pretty good about my other deadlines.



I made this block for a fellow guilder. It's from the 99 Modern Blocks book. I've got a couple more bee blocks to make by then end of the week, then I'll be caught up. One more month for all my bees, it's been a fun year for bees.


Up next is a mini quilt for the Modern She Made Swap Round 2. So far no one likes the purple fabric. Not sure I do either, but I'm trying to sneak out a rainbow and I have no purple in my stash. Maybe I'll just leave purple out.


That's all for now, I'm linking up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment