Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WIP, DEADLINES LOOMING

This week I'm hard at work on a baseball quilt for my SIL. They are having a boy and are using baseball as the theme for his room. She is a Yankees fan and he is a Brewers fan. So I'm incorporating the team logos on a white quilt. Hopefully I haven't lost all my applique skills. Then I'm going to use red twill tape to make the stitching of a baseball on the quilt. Wish me luck! The shower is next week, I really gotta get cracking! Did I mention my baby is turning 2 on Sunday? Never a dull moment.


I finished this bee block this week. I love the fabric choices and how the flying geese make a pinwheel in the center! Super cute.


Next up is a mini quilt for the Modern She Made Swap 2. Again....gotta get cracking!!!

TTFN, linking up!




2 comments:

  1. Rebecca, you know the Yankees is upside down, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch Bethanny! I totally threw those on for the picture, they weren't sewn on yet. Started that today and irritatingly ran out of thread. Argh!

    ReplyDelete