Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WIP Wednesdays



I decided to try something new and link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced who hosts a WIP (work in progress) Wednesday linksy. Not sure if that's what it's called officially, but that's what I'm gonna call it.

WIP:

I'm piecing the back for my Summer Sampler Quilt. I'm doing a row of 4" squares in between two pieces of Michael Miller's "Dot in Square" fabric in gray. You can see this fabric in my quilt top in previous posts.



Also using my sampler fabric, I've been working on two 18" pillow tops and I'm using Lee's "Hexing Around" pattern. I think they're looking good. I need borders to quilt the tops, then they'll be ready for putting together into pillow cases. Super excited.

Future Projects:

100 Quilts for Kids
Robert Kaufman Solids Challenge (these two might be combined)
Block of the Month Squares

That's all folks, hopefully I can figure out how to link up properly.

2 comments:

  1. I like those hexing around blocks! Very vibrant and colorful! I love how you're piecing the back of your Summer Sampler. I love piecing backs anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, lady, I'm so glad you linked up this week! Your hexy pillows are looking awesome! Love how you're piecing the SS back, too. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete