Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Block 10

As I was about to start block 10, I became a little worried that I wouldn't have enough background fabric left. Low and behold, my Fabricworm order (along with the rest of the Modern Meadow fabric I ordered from two other places) came in the mail. Worries squashed! This was another paper pieced block that turned out pretty well. I don't know if I cut badly or if the directions weren't clear enough but I had to rotate some of my pieces on the diagonal in order for them to fit over the paper correctly. I struggled a little with this. Then construction of the entire block was a little dicey at the end. In the middle of the block all the points are supposed to meet up and mine are pretty darn close, but by no means perfect. Ready for tomorrow's block!

0 comments:

Post a Comment