Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What day is it again?

Oh yeah, it's Wednesday! I kinda feel like WIP Wednesday's is helping me limp along in the blogging world. Thank goodness.

But really, I do have a lot of projects I'm thinking about and working on. I made a trip to the fabric store today so that will help get me moving on a few projects. I bought fabric for the Thomas quilt I'm going to make for my toddler and some "Ready Set Snow" for the No Excuses sew along. I'm going to make "tree pants." These are quilts almost in progress...stay tuned!

I also worked on my layout for the Dead Simple QAL. Super excited to start sewing and the choose a background fabric this weekend.


I finished this play mat in time for the wedding. It sure turned out cute! I did have to cut the pocket down a little bit to get it to fit properly so that it can be rolled up.


Tomorrow night is the guild meeting and I'm hoping to finalize some details for the Bee I am organizing.

I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Oops - I guess this means I missed a guild meeting? : ) Sorry! I'm hoping to make it to the sewing day at the end of the month.

    The playmat is so cute! And can't wait to see the Dead Simple quilt. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete