Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WIP, stash

Yep, as a relatively new sewer, my stash is still a work-in-progress. And my stash has gotten some really good work done, this week!

A local fabric store is sadly, going out of business, so I took the opportunity to buy a bunch of fat quarters to add to my stash.

A pink/green/brown quilt is definitely in my future. I love this color palate.


Possibly a "shades of gray" quilt is in my future too. I will try really hard not to include red as my accent color. I love red, but I need to be bold and pick something different.


Argh, matey, I found me some pirate fabric. This will make a great baby boy quilt.


Isn't this animal print great? What interesting colors. I have no idea what to make with it yet. Maybe a bag.


Some fun kid prints and random prints that I couldn't resist.



So what have I really done? I've pieced most of my Thomas quilt and got one more row of my Dead Simple Quilt done.


Up Next:
Tree Pants QAL (Although, I doubt I'll finish in time for any prizes)
Dr Seuss quilt
BOM October block

I'm linking up with Lee.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

0 comments:

Post a Comment