Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIP, lots going on!

Well, well Wednesday. The week is off to a busy start.

Last week, I showed you that I was working on some Thomas bunting for the 3rd birthday party. I think it turned out pretty nicely. I put that bias tape maker to work!!


I'm still working on my Starry Seuss quilt, I'm hoping to baste that this afternoon.

Here are my piles of 3 1/2" squares for the Sparkle Punch QAL. The hubs loves orange and blue. I'm using Kona Ash for the background.


Even though it's January, I am starting to think about my garden already. I am seed sorting today so that I can order/buy what I want to start in February. Very exciting.


I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

8 comments:

  1. Cute bunting- I have a son that currently loves Thomas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to click over when I saw all of that orange and blue. We're Gator fans over here and those are our colors. I'm working on a quilt for my son in those colors. I'll be interested to see how yours turns out. I'm going to make him a Greek Cross quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband is a Bears fan. Love the Greek cross, can't wait to see it.

      Delete
  3. I, too, had to see what you were making with the orange. It is my son's favorite color and I'm working on his orange and gray quilt. (Well, I'm supposed to be working on it.)

    Michelle (LemonadeGal)
    ~visiting from Freshly Pieced

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fabric selection for the Sparkle Punch QAL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca just found your blog today from Freshly Pieced. I am from the Milwaukee area as well and hope it works out that I will be at the Feb 7th meeting to meet some new faces. Love what you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love to meet you too, hope you make it to the meeting!

      Delete