Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hello there. After being inspired by the online quilting community, I've decided to join the party. I have become quite obsessed with modern quilting, although I also like to knit and sew, among many other crafts I dabble in. Relatively new to modern quilting, I decided to join the Summer Sampler Series Quilt along on Flickr and to launch this blog. Hopefully I can keep up!

A note on the title of my blog...I have to credit my husband in part to this one. As a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) of two boys under 3, I often have my hands full. Usually when they are total monsters for me during the day, I escape at night and frequently get a text or picture text with the caption "Peaches and Cream." Which of course means the boys are behaving like angels for their father, to my dismay. So this is my play on the phrase, the pieces being; quilt pieces, knitted pieces, pieces of my mind that are swirling around, you get the idea.

Anyway, I hope to have some followers someday, maybe I'll even inspire another to start a blog.

Cheers,

Rebecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment